In order to apply, please, submit the scanned copies of the following documents:
- Original foreign degree or qualification certificate with its notarized or certified translation into Russian:
- for Bachelor’s or Specialist’s Degree programs: High School Diploma/ Senior School Leaving Certificate/ GCSE A-levels or equivalent;
- for Master’s Degree programs: Bachelor’s Degree certificate or equivalent;
- for Residency programs: Specialist’s Degree certificate/ MD or MBBS plus Internship certificate;
- for PhD (Candidate of Sciences) programs: Master’s or Specialist’s Degree certificate;
- Originals of academic records (transcript with the list of subjects and marks / Diploma Supplement) with a notarized translation or any certified translations into Russian.
- A photo 3x4 format.
The education documents and qualifications obtained outside of Russia must be translated by a certified translator or, alternatively, certified by the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the country where the documents are issued.
If you have any questions concerning application process, please, contact International Students Advisors 8 (383) 363-42-92, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technical problems with logging in or registering in your Personal Account, please, contact technical support email@example.com.